Latex gloves are made from natural rubber latex which comes from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree. Latex gloves generally outperform all other glove materials in terms of tensile strength. Furthermore latex gloves will have the best flexibility, comfort and sensitivity of all disposable glove materials. When blood-borne pathogens are present latex examination gloves can offer users the best barrier protection.
- McKesson Latex Exam Gloves.
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Features a smooth inner and outer surface.
- High tactile sensitivity.
- Made with natural rubber latex.
- Available in: 1 Box of 100
- MFR #14-426